When you're moving fast on the mat, you need your feet to be secure. These elite-level men's wrestling shoes feature a sleek, low-profile design that's stripped down wherever possible, eliminating rough edges or surfaces for foot picks and creating a rounded profile that grips the mat consistently. A two-piece outsole is flexible enough to support spin moves and quick attacks while keeping your feet balanced. Welded overlays help minimise seams and add durability for long hours of training and competition.
- Smooth polyester engineered mesh upper with integrated woven support elements
- 3D mesh tongue to wick away moisture and release it
- No handles for foot picks and no rough edges
- Welded TPU overlays for fewer irritating seams and durable protection and support
- Rounded suede midsole edge for consistent contact and grip to the mat during long competitions
- Decoupled, two-piece rubber outsole with slightly elevated contact surface for sock-like flexibility and balance between grip and spin for attacks and evasions